This section tells you about how we use information that you supply to us as a user of our website www.AYSupply.com. We aim to comply with the applicable obligations of current Data Protection Legislation in England and Wales.
The information we collect about you when you place an order or when you become a member is used to process your orders and to provide a more personalised experience on our website. We do not guarantee complete security on stored information. However, we have implemented many security policies and conditions to help protect your confidential information.
Your use of the websites will be regarded as your consent to the collection and use of your data.
- YOUR SECURITY
Information we hold is stored electronically in a secure way. We have implemented many security policies and conditions to help protect your confidential information.
- YOUR INFORMATION
- You are responsible for providing valid, accurate and up-to-date information.
- When you provide information about another individual or organisation, it is on the basis that you confirm that they have specifically agreed to this and understand how any their information will be used.
- Also, in the cases where we discover that the information you provide us are not true or fraudulent, we reserve the right to remove your data, including your existing account and history, from our servers without prior notice.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The ways in which we use your information include, but are not limited to:
– To identify you when you contact us;
– To process your payment and order;
– To run our website and our business efficiently;
– For us to provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable service;
– Open and manage your account;
– To contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful;
– Help fraud prevention (checking card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis);
– To ensure that we satisfy your requests and to improve our service through the training of our staff, we may monitor and record any communication between you and us.
We reserve the right to sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. In most instances, however, we will ask for your consent to do so.
- OTHER INFORMATION AND COOKIES
- From time to time we may also produce aggregate data, for example to identify how our website is used. This type of information will not personally identify information about individual users.
- When you visit our website we automatically log your IP address, your browser type and your access times. We use this information to monitor the traffic of data and the click stream data. Log files are not tied to personally identifiable information.
- YOUR CONSENT
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide being used by us, particularly for any of the purposes described in this Policy, except where you have chosen to opt out of being contacted by us or by third parties.
- CORRECTING YOUR DATA
After becoming a member of our website, you may correct/update your business and/or personal information by editing your profile. The changes you make will be reflected in our databases. If you wish to deactivate your account, you may contact us to request for deactivation.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- This website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you may be leaving AYSupply.com and entering another website.
- These third party websites may contain viruses, malwares or spywares. We do not guarantee the safety of your computer or any communication devices from accessing third party website, whether or not there is a direct link from our website. Hence we will not be liable for any damages whatsoever incurred by accessing the third party websites.
- Personal and Credit Card details are maintained and filed securely. We take all reasonable care, in so far as we are required by the law to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure.
- We cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from us.
- LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a bona fide belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process.
We may correct or supplement your information with standardized postal representation in order to ensure that your orders are delivered. We do this to ensure that our orders are processed correctly and efficiently, and that costs associated with our service are lowered.
As a statement these Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a trade buyer.